Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge 83


Hi from Downunder,


Welcome to this weeks sketch challenge with the Paper Craft Crew.  Yes, that's what we do each Wednesday as it's sketch challenge time with the crew. 


Card Sketch #83

 

Here is my take on the sketch for the Design team.


I'm using the Fabulous florets stamp set for my card with the Birthday greeting from Simply sketched.  I'm also breaking out the gold printed vellum over Whisper White cardstock for my background and I have a base card of Bermuda Bay.  The flower was stamped with Strawberry Slush ink, fussy cut and raised on dimentionals over the Black flower stem.



I created a flourish with my Basic Pearls as an alternative to those chevrons on the sketch, but in typical fashion, did not notice that a couple has slipped before photography.

Hope you will play along with our sketch this week, and do drop over and see what the other Design Team Members have created with the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew.  I look forward to seeing what you make.  We will see you again in a week for another Sketch challenge.


Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks