You're Lovely

Hello Everyone,

It's Sunday night here and I'm running a little late with my post.  I got a little waylaid with my post because I've been enjoying some good music with friends this afternoon.  We all need a little time out don't we.  It was a good distraction while I recorded the F1 race in Melbourne.

Todays card is a simple one for Sale-a-bration as there are only 2 more weeks to earn these products for free, so you need to get your orders in so that you don't miss out.

I'm using the SAB stamp set You're Lovely with the stamped image of the same name.


My Card base is Crumb Cake which I've combined with paper from the Sweet Sorbet pack and cardstock of Crisp Cantaloupe and Whisper White.  Inks are Pool Party and Crumb Cake.  The Decorative dots embossing folder has been used on the Crisp Cantaloupe strip and the greeting and mat were cut with the Deco Label framelits.  It's finished off with a Butterfly.

Here is a closer look


Thanks for calling in this weekend.  I hope you are having a great one.


Comments

  1. Such pretty soft colours Carolyn. I wasn't sure what to do with this pattern dsp but you used it really well in this combination of stamps and colours. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks