Happy Butterfly Top Notes Easel Card

Hello Everyone,

I've made a Happy card with a Big Beautiful Layered Butterfly for Happy Tuesday today.  I'm not really happy today, but Butterflies have a way of cheering me up.  An online friend recently commented how she thought I didn't have enough Butterfly dies as I tend to use the same Butterfly stamps often.  This card is proof that I do actually use my Beautiful Butterflies dies as well.  Here is that Layered Butterfly using both Beautiful Butterflies and Beautiful Wings dies.



I've combined Cardstock of Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Gold Foil and the gold printed Vellum on my card here.  It's an Easel card using the Top Notes die as my base.  Here's the card.


The greeting is from the Sale-a-Bration stamp set See ya Later, which you can earn for free with your $90 order by the end of this month and I've cut it out with the Deco Label framelits.  Here's a closer look.

And finally, I thought you may also like to see how this Easel card sits, so here's the side view.


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a Happy Tuesday too.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks