You make me Happy

Hello Everyone,

How are you this Monday?  We are having a few showers here, but I'm really grateful for the rain.  A few rain clouds are not a bother to me at all.  In fact they actually prompted today's card.  I'm using a cute Sale-a-bration set called See ya Later and the particular stamp in question says "You make me Happy when skies are gray".  You may remember the song.

Here is my card.



I'm not sure if this card is an original, it may be CASE'd in part.  I'm not sure, as I've seen these elements combined before by other demos.  So if I have been inspired by another - thank you.  Please let me know and I'll give credit where it's due.

I've used cardstock of Smoky Slate, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight on my card with the Starburst and Speech Bubble framelits and Cloudy Day embossing folder.  It's a quick and simple card, but it really makes me smile because I have a number of friends that I share of love of music with and who really do make me happy.  Music soothes me and often improves my mood and my wellbeing.  I could give this card to any number of them.

Here is a closer look at the greeting.



Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Comments

  1. I haven't seen it quite like this Carolyn. It is a lovely idea. The sunburst framelit is very eye-catching isn't it.Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks