A Whole lot of Wonderful

Hello Everyone,

How is your weekend going?  We had company here this weekend.  That always happens on the weekends Neil's off work.  Everyone wants to catch up with him.  The good thing is when he and his mates go to the shed, I can concentrate on my cards.

The card I have today is another one I've used the Vivid Vases single stamp on, coloured with Blendabilities.  I've used these colours before and its very similar except that I've rotated the card and made is a Portrait rather than a Landscape.  Here's the coloured image.




I've combined it with cardstock of Midnight Muse and Whisper white, plus paper from the Print Poetry stack.  The Whisper White background was embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder and the images were cut and mat with the Décor Label Framelits.

Here is my finished card.



See you next time.  Have a great day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks