Heart of Christmas with Festival of Trees

Hello Everyone,

Happy Tuesday.  I'm up to my eyeballs in Christmas Goodies for Christmas card creating and preparation for classes at the moment.  I have another card here to show you where I've combined some new products with a stamp from last year which is now retired called Heart of Christmas.  Come and have a closer look.




The cardstock I've used is Early Espresso, Very Vanilla and Mossy Meadow.  The patterned paper comes from the paper stack called Trim the Tree and the Trees are from the new photopolymer stamp set called Festival of Trees.  The Inks are Early Espresso and Mossy Meadow.

I've also used the Woodgrain Embossing folder on the Early Espresso panel behind the greeting and trees for this woodland coloured card.  Here it is finished below.




I'm happy with how this card's turned out.  Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a Happy Tuesday too.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks