Greetings of the Season Snowflake

Hello everyone,
Happy Tuesday to you.  Today I've used up some leftover bits and some of last years specialty paper that's been lying on my desk forever on my card.  It feels good to use up some bits and pieces.

This card uses the waste vellum which is the negative of one of the snowflakes from the Watercolour Winter Card kit.  I'm using a retired stamp as well and some foil printed specialty paper with cardstock of Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana and Whisper White.



I've also used the Circle collection and Chalk Talk framelits on my card and also one of the new Snowflake charms from the All is Calm range in the Holiday catalogue.  The diecut bow under the ribbon comes from the Wonderous Wreath framelits set.


 
 



Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Hope you have a Happy Tuesday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks