Watercolour Winter Simply Sent Card Kit

Hello Everyone,

I've been playing with the Watercolour Winter kit thats available to buy in our current Holiday Catalogue.  These kits have materials and envelopes for a total of 20 cards, but I've been playing with some of the elements and added a little extra card and I think I can get at least 30 cards out of these kits.  Here's a sample of what I've created below.  These are the first two cards.



So I added some Real Red Cardstock to the kit, Silver Glimmer and the Snow Flurry embossing folder here, plus I cut some labels out with the Apothecary Accent framlits.  The greeting on the Red card on the right is from the Wonderous Wreath stamp set and the blow is cut from the matching framelits to that set.




I've also added a piece of Pool Party card here embossed with the Snow Flurry die and added an Glimmer star and extra Frosty sequins.  I've used the Tiny retired ornament punch on the card above. 


These 2 cards above are very similar to the layouts in the kit.  I just used slightly different greetings from stamps I already had and again added some Frosted Sequins.  I also sponged the Pointy tree with ink rather than watercoloured per the kits.

A collection of  the cards here which will be the basis of a class.


I did also add one of the bags which I've decorated.  These bags are lined and good safe, perfect for treat giving and are trimmed with a little patterned paper and the Merry Everything tag set.  I have a pic of that as well.



 Hope you have a fantastic day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks