Noel Star Card

Hello Everyone,

We've had a busy day today.  We had to make a trip to Mooloolaba and thought while we were down that way, and its school holidays the girls and I went to Kawana Shopping world.  We haven't visited that shopping centre since its expansion.  I did made a great find, a shop with handmade chocolates.  I will show you what I bought after I show you today's card.

Here is another quick Christmas card to share with you that I finished today using Star and Word framelits.

The cardstock used was Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Perfect Plum and Silver Glimmer.  Come and have a look.


The Noel used on the card is cut from Blackberry Bliss cardstock and was cut out with the Wonderous Wreath framelits.  I used the star punch for the tiny stars on the card and I've used the Fancy Fan embossing folder on the Perfect Plum background.

Here's the full view of my finished card.


These are colours I really like playing with although I know they aren't traditional colours for Christmas.

Now, to share the little treat I found for myself today.  My favourite chocolates are Strawberry Creams and have always found Darrell Lea to be the best.  Unfortunately, they are so hard to come by these days.  I'm not even sure if they still make they since that business was taken over, but today I found something close.



You could say I had my own Chocolate Moment.  Thats the brand name these handmade chocolates go by and they use real strawberries in the making of the filling for these Strawberry Truffles.  Yum, delicious.

Hope you have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks