Vivid Vases

Hello Everyone,

 How was your weekend?  Mine went way to quickly, but I do enjoy my Monday mornings at Badminton.  Great fun and laughter there to start the week.  Onto today's card.  I've chosen a cute single stamp for my card today.  It's called Vivid Vases which I've coloured with Blendabilities.

This is the coloured image.


I've used some retired papers and Cardstock for this card - Midnight Muse teamed with Whisper White, paper from the Print Poetry stack and the Honeycomb embossing folder. 



I quite like how the colouring turned out using Night of Navy and Daffodil delight blendabilities.  I'm teaching a class this week with them and I have found them very relaxing to colour with and practice makes perfect.

Hope you have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks