Kinda Eclectic Butterfly Card

Hello Everyone,

I've had a busy day for the start of the weekend here, with a class first up this morning.  We were making Christmas cards today, and as I've been making quite a few, I felt the need for a change up with today's card.  I wanted some butterflies today....lol.  You know how I feel about butterflies.

These layered butterflies have been stamped on vellum with Baked Brown Sugar ink and heat set with Irridescent embossing powder.  Come and have a look.



The design of this card was inspired by the work of Shanna Gaff.  I changed some of the colours.  The abstract Sun and butterflies come from the stamp set Kinda Eclectic and the sentiment "Just Because" comes from a set called "A Dozen Thoughts".  My base card is Sahara Sand, with a layer of Whisper White card, and of course, Velum for the Butterflies.  The gold glimmer strips are actually the past product of the sheet from my Watercolour Winter Simply Sent kit.  The Inks used here are Hello Honey and Baked Brown Sugar.

Heres the full picture of the card.


It was finished off with some Gold Bakers Twine.  This was a very easy card, but also elegant in its simplicity.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Hope you have a great weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks