Wisteria Star Card

Hello Everyone,

Today I'm sharing another rather quick Christmas card I've made with the Bright & Beautiful stamp set which I've been using quite a bit lately teemed with the matching Star framelits.  Come and have a look.



The cardstock is Wisteria wonder, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White and Silver Glimmer.  I've coloured the centre rhinestone with our Blendabilities Razzleberry marker before adhering.  The full view of the card is below.





The Noel cut from the silver glimmer paper comes from the Wonderous Wreath framelits.  Isn't it cool.  This was a very easy card with some nice bling and would be a good one to replicate if you had lots of cards to make.

Thanks very much for calling in today.  I hope to hear from you soon.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks