Butterfly Love


Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.  If there's one thing I love in this world, well there's many things actually, if you list off Shoes, Music, family, etc...well you get my drift, but I love Butterflies.
It's been a couple of days, well more than a couple actually, since a butterfly card and I was having withdrawals.  I had to make a card with a butterfly today.

Come and have a look at the butterfly on this one.  It comes from the stamp set called Kinda Eclectic.


The patterned paper used on this card is long since retired that I can't even remember the name of it but the cardstock used here is Basic Gray, Very Vanilla and Blackberry Bliss.  The word Love, is cut with the Expression Thinlits.  Here is the full picture of the card below.




Thanks so much for stopping by today to see my card.  Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks