Beautiful Butterflies in Landscape

Hello Everyone,

Another gorgeous Spring day here on the Sunshine Coast today, wasn't it.  Its great weather if you like the Sunshine and don't mind  a sneaky cool breeze.  I paid another visit to the hairdresser this morning to take care of those pesky greys again.  I love the colours they use in my hair.  (photo at the bottom of this post, though not a good one...lol).

Today's card features the Vintage die Beautiful Butterflies for a layered butterfly combined with Beautiful Wings embosslit.  I've made a card like this before in different colours.  My daughter requested I made a purple one for a friend of hers, so its seems I am not alone in my love of purple butterfly cards.  Have a closer look at the layers in this one.



The largest butterfly is a layer of Whisper White card and patterned paper from the Fresh Prints stack, then we have Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder.  The background Whisper white card is embossed with the Lovely Lace embossing folder.  The only stamping is the greeting from Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set.  Full view of the card is below.


The cardstock used is Wisteria Wonder, Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Elegant Eggplant.  I've used the Deco Label and Oval collection framelits to create a frame for my butterfly which I've finished with some sequins for the body.  Its a sweet card with lots of texture.

Thanks for calling in today.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.


P.S.      As promised, pic of my hair colour.


 I needed to get out in the sun for it to be seen properly.  Pls don't look at the old girl wrinkles...lol.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks