Ho Ho Ho its some Christmas Cards


Hello Everyone,

I've had an extremely busy day today in which I've tried to be productive with my craft, household and fill the Mum's taxi role today.  Here's a batch of quick cards I've done that will form part of my donation for our Aussie troops. 

I've used patterned papers from the Fresh Prints stack with Real Red and Whisper White cardstock, Festival of Trees bundle and Good Greetings Hostess stamp set.  They are quite simple and really quick cards to make.  Come and have a look.




I got 5 of these completed in record time and will also be making some other designs, but it was a good opportunity to use up some of this older patterned papers.



Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm up to.  Have a wonderful day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks