Bright & Beautiful Star Easel Card

Hello Everyone,

Happy Tuesday to you all.  It's warmed up into another gorgeous day here on the Sunshine Coast after the rain we had overnight brought from a storm and they say to expect more this evening.  I don't mind showers overnight at all.  It really cooled things off nicely here after a very hot day yesterday.

I've been playing with my cards here all day today because of an upcoming class and a number of special cards for Birthdays and events also required.  Today I've made a Christmas Easel Card in non traditional colours using the Bright and Beautiful stamp set and matching Star Framelits.

What do you think of this?


The colours are rich here stamped with inks of Blackberry Bliss and Perfect Plum and cardstock of Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum and Blackberry Bliss with a tiny bit of Silver glimmer paper.  Here is the side view of the card to show you how it sits.  The Star is actually a stand alone easel card which I've adhered to the base Perfect Plum card.


I've also taken a photograph of the inside of the easel opened and I have a closeup of that greeting on the front.



Finally, I wanted to show you the full card from the front view.  I think its rather elegant and also unique.



Please let me know what you think.  I would love to hear your thoughts on this card.  Have a lovely day.





Comments

  1. Wow thanks for the photo of the card open. Makes it so much easier to understand the workings of it. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely easel card, Carolyn! So unique using the star shape :) Thanks for showing all views, so we can see how the star easel stands alone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks