More Christmas Cards from World Cardmaking Day

Hello Everyone,

I'm back to share some more of the Christmas Cards I made for World Cardmaking Day.  I had started all these yesterday and actually completed them today.  I have actually now completed another 15 cards, but I will save some of these for future posts.

I've used Beautiful Season Stamp Set and Season of Style paper Stack from last year for this batch of cards.


These ones have a bit more of a Vintage feel too them using Cardstock of Early Espresso and Crumb Cake with some Cherry Cobbler ribbon and paper doily.  I've used Early Espresso ink for the stamping.   Come and have a closer look. 


The main image was cut out with the Deco Label Framelits and the sentiment was punched out with the Decorative Label punch.  I really like how these turned out.  You could age them even more by sponging ink around the edges of the card if you wish.  I made 6 of these.




Here is another cute Santa card made with the Jolly Old Saint Nick (vintage) stamp set combined with Washi tape.


I've used a Whisper White card base with Real Red card for the Label Framelits used to mat and cut the image.  I've used Blendabilities for the bit of colouring on this image and some Dazzling Details as well on Santa's hat.  I've added some washi tape to the corner of the card and the sentiment here is from Good Greetings Hostess set available for a limited time.  I have a closeup of the image below.



I'm really quite pleased with myself at how productive I've been this weekend.  Hope you have a great weekend too.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks