Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge #113


Hello Everyone,

Today's post is my Design Team sample for the Paper Craft Crew Card sketch challenge.  It must be Wednesday, so I hope you will be joining us.  Here is this week's sketch.




I've decided to use the Festival of Trees bundle for my card as well as the Scallop Topper Tag punch to depict the retangle focal point.  Here's my card.




The cardstock used is Perfect Plum, Smoky Slate and Whisper White.  I've used the On Point Embossing Folder on my Smoky background  and matching Smoky ribbon on the tag.  I've also used All is Calm washi tape on the tag with some sequins.  Come and have a closer look.



Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you check out what our other designers have to show you this week at the Paper Craft Crew.

Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks