Snowman Flip Card


Hello Everyone,
 
Today I have another Christmas card to show you.  This time I've made a flip card using the Circle Card Thinlits and the snowman from the vintage set Jolly Old Saint Nick.  Come and have a look.
 
 
 
The cardstock used is Lost Lagoon and Whisper white which I've combined with some of last years Winter Frost patterned paper.  The stamping has also been done with Lost Lagoon ink.   Here are pictures of the card front, flip side and reverse.
 
 
 
I've also used some border punches for the trim - Scallop Edge border and Dotted ribbon border.
 
 
 
These cards are a little difficult to photograph.  You really must take pics from all angles so the final card I have to show you below is laying flat so you can see how the card sits ready for posting.
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for calling in today to see what I've made.  Hope you have a great day.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks