Festival of Trees Easel Card

Hello Everyone,

I've made another card today with the Festival of Trees bundle.  This one is a little more unique, a bit more of a special card and probably one that I won't be making multiples of.  Come and have a look.




The cardstock used is Bermuda Bay, Basic Black and Whisper White with some of last years Specialty patterned paper.  I've stamped with both Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay inks.  The main image which tops the Easel has been cut and mat with the Window Collection Framelits and 2 1/2 " Circle punch.  The Basic Black card has been embossed with the Lacy Brocade embossing folder. 
Here is the side of view of the card.



This gives you a better idea of how the card is folded and sits from this side and the following photo shows a closeup of the greeting which I punched out with the Decorative Label punch.




Here's the full view of the card.




I would love to hear your thoughts on this card, so please leave me a comment.  I love hearing from you.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks