World Cardmaking Day - Snowman (Jolly Old Saint Nick)

Hello Everyone,

I hope you've had a wonderfully productive World Cardmaking Day.  I certainly have.  I have 7 cards totally complete, 5 more almost complete and another 6 which are still a work in progress.  Overall that's a pretty good effort considering it was too nice of a day to spend indoors the whole time, plus Mum's taxi was in service.



I've used a vintage set here called Jolly Old Saint Nick for this particular batch of cards I've made that I want to show you today.  The snowman from the set has been stamped in Pool Party Ink onto a tag and the Pool Party background which is adhered to a white card basse was embossed with the Lucky Stars embossing folder.   I've added some of the Frosted Sequins randomly over the card as well.



I actually got 7 of these completed today.  There they all are.  The look cool in a bunch and are perfect to send overseas to our friends in the Northern Hemisphere who actually do experience a White Christmas.



As I said, it was a very nice day today so I took a few happy snaps outdoors in my garden as well. 




I will be back to show you more Christmas Cards tomorrow from my efforts today.  
Hope you have a fabulous day.





Comments

  1. Hi Carolyn, I love the colours in your card, but then I love blues in Christmas cards rather than what some people consider traditional colours. I wish that little vintage snowman wasn't "vintage". He looks exactly how I picture Frosty the Snowman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comments Heidi, I used Pool Party. Yes he does look like Frosty the snowman. He's very cute. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks