Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge #115



Hello Everyone,

Its Wednesday again so that means its time for our Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge.  I wonder what you will do with this sketch.


videogram cover image


I've decided to use the stamp set Perfect Blend for my card today.



The cardstock used here is Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake combined with Patterned Papers from the Trim the Tree paper stack.  I've embossed the Cherry Cobbler background with the Snow Flurry embossing folder.


I've added some Cherry Cobbler seam binding to this card.  It's a very warm and cosy card, perfect for our Northern Hemisphere friends, not so much suitable for our Christmas climate downunder.

I hope this card has inspired you to have a go at this sketch and join in the Paper Craft Crew challenge this week.  We would love to see what you create. 

Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks