World of Dreams Screen Card for Happy Tuesday

Hello Everyone,
 
Happy Tuesday to you.  Is it hot enough for you?  We had storms last night and you'd think that bit of rain would cool things down, but no, just as hot and muggy today and more storms predicted. 
 
Onto today's card.  I've been wanting to make one of these screen cards for a while and was inspired recently again by a couple I've seen.  I was greatly taken by a card from Kay E. Schwab.  I'm combining stamps sets World of Dreams, Papillon Potpourri and Memorable Moments.  You all know how I feel about butterflies, so you know that this card makes me smile.
 
 
 
 
The cardstock used is Early Espresso, Whisper White, Hello Honey and Tangello Twist.  The designer paper used is from the 2014-2016 In colour stack.
 
 
 
The Birthday Greeting on the Label framelit comes from the stamp set Memorable moments.
 
 
I've used the Scallop Border punch on the top edge of the card and on the bottom edge of each patterned panel and I also thought you might like to see the back below.
 
 
 
I added a Whisper White panel for writing a message on seeing as the card base is dark. 
Here is the full front view of the screen card. 
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a happy Tuesday.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks