Friday, October 17, 2014

Joy Star Card in Midnight Muse

Hello Everyone,

Thank god its Friday!!  Don't you love when Friday comes around and you have the weekend to look forward to?  I have a Card Class tomorrow morning.

I'm really giving my Star Framelits and Bright & Beautiful stamp set a good workout at the moment.  Here's another card I've creating combining the two.  It's similar to a previous one I did in Blackberry Bliss (what a wonderful colour), but this time I wanted to use up more of the retired Midnight Muse Cardstock I had.


I've combined Midnight Muse with Soft Sky, Very Vanilla and Silver Glimmer card.  This is the new Silver Glimmer which I've found to be a darker silver than last years Glimmer card.  The word Joy comes from the Wonderous Wreath framelits.




This card is going to be part of my Christmas card class tomorrow.  I hope the ladies like it.

Have a fantastic day.




Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree. I am using the star framelits a lot. Great card.

    ReplyDelete