Joy Star Card in Midnight Muse

Hello Everyone,

Thank god its Friday!!  Don't you love when Friday comes around and you have the weekend to look forward to?  I have a Card Class tomorrow morning.

I'm really giving my Star Framelits and Bright & Beautiful stamp set a good workout at the moment.  Here's another card I've creating combining the two.  It's similar to a previous one I did in Blackberry Bliss (what a wonderful colour), but this time I wanted to use up more of the retired Midnight Muse Cardstock I had.


I've combined Midnight Muse with Soft Sky, Very Vanilla and Silver Glimmer card.  This is the new Silver Glimmer which I've found to be a darker silver than last years Glimmer card.  The word Joy comes from the Wonderous Wreath framelits.




This card is going to be part of my Christmas card class tomorrow.  I hope the ladies like it.

Have a fantastic day.



Comments

  1. I have to agree. I am using the star framelits a lot. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks