Happy Tuesday Festival of Trees

Hello Everyone,

Its Happy Tuesday again, and I've had a fabulous day today with a friend visiting.  I had such a good time, I had no time for cardmaking.  Its a good thing that I have some more Christmas cards to share with you from my efforts this weekend.

I've made this batch of cards with the Festival of Trees bundle and Fresh Prints paper stack.  Come and have a look at this one.


The cardstock used here is Real Red, Whisper White and Pool Party.  The sentiment comes from the Good Greetings hostess stamp set which you can currently earn for free and the Tree image is from the Festival of Trees stamp set.  Its been punched with the 2 1/2 " circle punch and layered onto of the Pool Party card cut with the Window shape Framelit.  I used a paper doily on the background.

I love hose these turned out.  I made 4 of them here.



So what do you think of these cards?  I hope you have yourselves a Happy Tuesday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks