A Pink Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

How is your Friday going?  Mine's been busy.  We have Bathurst weekend coming up and that means family and friends visiting and a BBQ lunch tomorrow.  I've been getting prepared prior to getting time to craft.

Today I've made a Birthday card which is a welcome change from all the Christmas Cards of late.  My daughter needs a card for a friend of hers and the only criteria was that her favourite colour is pink.  I've been missing my butterflies too lately so I've incorporated some into this card.  Please have a look.



The stamp sets used are Vintage - Creative Elements and Well Scripted.  The Butterflies are cut with the Beautiful Wings embosslits and the hearts have been cut with the Heart Collection framelits.  Here's a full pic of the card below.




The Cardstock used is Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Basic black and Very Vanilla.  The Pink Pirouette panel has been embossed with the Lovely Lace embossing folder.  My daughter was happy with how this turned out for her friend.

Hope you have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks