Butterfly Grunge Birthday Card


Hello Everyone,

Here's another quick card, whipped up in 10 minutes.  Sometimes they can be the best ones, when they come together without a lot of thinking or fuss.

Stamps used are Gorgeous Grunge, Well Scripted (retired) and Petite Petals.  The butterflies and Leaves were already lying around on my desk.


Cardstock here is Crumb Cake (base) , Whisper White, Coastal Cabana and Crisp Cantaloupe.

Here is a closer look.


Thanks so much for calling in today.  I hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend.


Comments

  1. How can you whip up a card such as this one, so beautiful.... I envy you. Have a wonderful Easter weekend too.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Louise, I honestly did not think too hard about it, I just got in and stamped away.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks