Celebrate Swallowtail

Hi Everyone,

How are you this happy Tuesday?  I've had a productive day playing Domestic Goddess, getting the washing and such done.  The only slight dark point in my day was a snake that appeared from the garden to greet me when I was planning to hang my washing.  It gave me a bit of a fright.  You would think that living in the Country I'd be used to them by now.  NO, I AM NOT.

Onto my card today.  You know how butterflies make me happy right?  After the snake sighting I decided my card today would definitely be butterfly based somehow, so I went with my largest butterfly stamp called Swallowtail.  I have stamped onto white card with versamark, sprinkled with powder and heat embossed it.  Then I used the resist technique with some sponges to colour him.  Have a look here.



The inks used were Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar and Crisp Cantaloupe and the cardstock is Pistachio Pudding and Whisper White with a little Crisp Cantaloupe that has been punched with the Dotted border punch for some trim top and bottom.  Here is the card.


 


The greeting comes from the stamp set Perfectly Penned.  I hope you like my Swallowtail and you have yourself a Happy Tuesday. 


Comments

  1. Beautiful.
    I wouldn't be happy to see a snake either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vicki, ...yes its a shock everytime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks