See ya later... Alligator


Hello Everyone,

Does anyone else say TGIF?  I have a really quick post today.  I'm in preparation mode for a class so what I am showing you here today is really really easy peasy.

I'm using the Watercolor Wonder pack of notecards (a mixed pack) and I chose the green one for this card teamed with some Patterned paper from the pack of the same name with Whisper White card and the Sale-a-bration stamp set See ya Later.  I've also used the Decorative Dots embossing folder that I earned through SAB this year as well.


I;ve cut the greeting out with the Deco Label framlits and it's been raised with foam dots on my notecard.  Here's the full view. 


Thanks for calling in today.  Have a lovely weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks