Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge 88






Hello from Sunny Qld, Australia,

Welcome to our sketch challenge for this week at the Paper Craft Crew.
We hope that you will join us this week.  Here is this week's sketch.

 
Card Sketch #88

I've decided to turn the sketch to suit my stamp choices for my card.  I've used the set Rev up the Fun and Gorgeous Grunge combined.  I've also used the Scallop Tag topper punch and some Modern Medley designer paper.


The cardstock used is Basic Black, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.  Inks used are Stazon Black and Real Red. The Crumb Cake background was embossed with the Square Lattice embossing folder.


I'm really happy with this card and it never hurts to have a spare male card in your stash for when those birthdays sneak up on you.  Please go and check out the Paper Craft Crew site and see what the rest of the Design team have made for your inspiration.  Can't wait to see your creation.  Have a great day.


Comments

  1. Now Carolyn, I promised myself no more challenges this week. But this one is really tempting me. I really like the sketch and your interpretation. You do amazing things with Rev up the Fun! lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicki, I envisaged this straight away when I saw the sketch.

      Delete
  2. Terrific card Carolyn - love the use of the skid marks from Gorgeous Grunge and have never thought to use it with this set before ~ duh hey!? Really liked the textured background and the strips going in a different direction. Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks