Make a Wish Masculine grunge card

Hello Everyone,

It's been a busy Easter Saturday for me and the girls.  We've been visiting my parents in Caloundra and my second youngest Sister and my 4 year old niece are also staying there for the Easter break, so it was great to catch up.  We all went out for lunch today at their local RSL club.

On the way home, we also stopped to visit a dear friend who's had recent surgery, so its been a very social day.  As a consequence I've made my card in record time this afternoon.  It's another Grunge card, this time in neutral colours for a masculine look with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and Perfect Pennants stamps and matching banner framelits.  Have a look at the closeup.


I've used cardstock of Whisper White and Baked Brown Sugar here and added inks in Baked Brown Sugar, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso to the card.


A little bit of ribbon across the top and some Candy Dots in Crumb Cake finish off the card.  It was really quick, I can tell you.

Hope you have are having a lovely Easter break.  I'll be back tomorrow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks