Paper Players Challenge PP190 Three Spree challenge


Hello Everyone,

How are you this Thursday?  I've had a pretty cruisy day here.  As it's school holidays, we've spent today just chilling at home, after I went and picked up my daughter from a sleepover.

Today I wanted to made a card to fit with the challenge at The Paper Players this week.



Todays card combines some sentiments from the set Loving Thoughts with Papillon Potpourri butterflies.


The cardstock is Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White, with Bermuda Bay ink and paper from the Eastern Elegance pack.   I think these colours are so pretty together.  It's a quite a simple layout as well.  Below is a closer look.



I hope you've enjoyed looking at my card.  Enjoy your day.


Comments

  1. These colors ARE pretty together! Love the three sentiments as well as the butterflies! Thank you for sharing with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! That paper is one pack I didn't purchase and every time I see it, I wish I had!! Beautiful colors and sentiments too! Thanks for sharing and playing with my "three spree" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love that beautiful patterned paper and the butterflies coordinate so nicely. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players, Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy, I'm a fan of Paper Players, dt samples are always so inspiring. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks