Joyride Easel Card

Hi Everyone,

Time for a masculine card I think for Happy Tuesday.  I haven't done a male card or an Easel in a little while so I've combined both.  There are some male birthdays coming up soon enough among friends and family.

The stamp set I'm using is called Rev up the Fun and I've combined it with Gorgeous Grunge.  Below is the focal image.


The cardstock used is Island Indigo, Pool Party and Whisper White.  I've also used some of last years Sale-a-bration paper pack for the patterned paper on the base.  Here is a look at the card.



I've used the Label Framelits to cut out the main image and the Decorative Label Punch for the greeting.  Finally, below is the side view of the card, so you can see how my easel sits.


If you are local, I run regular cardmaking classes here on the Sunshine Coast and always have room for more attendees.  I actually have a class coming up this weekend, bookings essential.

Thanks so much for calling in today.  Have yourself a Happy Tuesday.



Comments

  1. Vroom! And there goes another great Rev up the Fun card by Carolyn! hehe.
    You always do such a great job with these male cards Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks