Peaceful Petals Sympathy

Hi Everyone,

How is your weekend going?  We've just had a storm roll through with a bit more rain, which was welcome because it cooled things off here after another warm, sticky day.  I really felt in when I did my usual Sunday running around taking my daughter to and from work.

Today's card uses a favourite technique called Faux Mother of Pearl combined with the stamp set Peaceful Petals for the main stamped image and Simply Sketched set for the greeting. 


I added some of the tiny Basic Pearls to the flower centres on my image and used the Oval Collection Framelits to cut it out.   Here is a full view of the card.



The cardstock used is Not Quite Navy (retired) and Sahara Sand.  The Sahara background was embossed with the Honeycomb Embossing folder.

Thanks so much for calling in today to view my card.  I'll leave you with a couple of photos of my garden, which is looking great at the moment.



Have a lovely day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks