A "Post It" Calendar Easel

Hello Everyone,

Wanted to share a quick Post It Note Calendar Easel which will be used for Anna's teacher's gift.  I made it to co-ordinate with one of my Suspended Easel Christmas cards.


While I did want to use the same colours and similar products, I actually didn't want the Mini Calendar Easel to be Christmassy.  Wanted this to be able to be used all year round.  Here is a closer look.


These mini calendar easels are always so popular for little gifts and I make a few every year for that purpose.

Below is a picture of the set, with the card.  While not an exact match, they are similar using same colours.  You may notice that the Window Topper for the easel has come from the cutout in the card.



Thanks very much for stopping by today.  I'll try to have another set finished for tomorrow.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks