Some more quick gifts

Hello Everyone,

How has your Friday been?  We are off to our Daughters annual Dance Concert in Nambour this afternoon, and the girls are pretty excited about it.  I'm looking forward to seeing them dance too. 

Today I'm sharing some more quick gift ideas.  Remember how I made those little gifts for my ladies at the Christmas Break up class containing candy canes?

Well I've made a few more of those little envelopes as some quick Christmas Gifts.  These ones are a different size and turned into pouches and added a chocky.

Here they are.





If you haven't seen the envelope punch board in action yet, you really should check it out.  It's one very versatile tool.

See you next time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks