Grandma's Birthday


Hello Everyone,

This weekend my Grandma will celebrate another birthday and we take this opportunity for a family reunion being so close to Christmas.  Now in her 90's lots of the family make an effort to see her each year.  This is the card I've created for Grandma.


I've used the Thinlits Circle Framelits for this Flip Card and added an extra panel so there's room for a message to be written privately on the inside.  Normally, I would make the standard size and write on the back.  This way gives a little more room.  Here is the inside.

I've used Little Leaves die with a Simply Pressed Clay flower on the front circle and on the flipside, inside I've used the Happy Birthday greeting from the Label Something stamp set.  I've also used Papillon Potpourri stamp set and Elegant Butterfly punch to decorate the front.


The cardstock is Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral and Pink Pirouette.

Thanks so much for calling in today to see my card.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks