A Red Shoe

Hello Everyone,

I'm incorporating another of my favourite things in today's card for you, Shoes.  I've created an Easel Card today with a base of Soft Sky Card, Confetti White and Raspberry Ripple.


My friend Marian actually gave me this stamp set called Fabulous You and I love it.  Shoes make me very happy, LOL!

I've used the Window and Circle Collection Framelits and stamped my circle with the script background stamp called En Francais. 

My shoe has been stamped with White Craft Ink and embossed with my Frosty Glitter mix.  On the bottom of my card I've used Layered Labels stamp with matching framelits, Label Love Greeting and embossed the Raspberry Ripple card with the Pretty Prints embossing folder.


I've also punched a border from Silver Glimmer placed under the edge of the Raspberry card.  Finally, here is the side view of my Easel Card, so you can see how it's assembled.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Love hearing from you, so don't forget to leave me some comments.  Have a fantastic Friday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks