Coffee Time


Hello Everyone,

Well it's been a busy Sunday for us catching up with lots of relatives on my husband's side of the family who gathered at Noosaville today.  We met up with them after an early start to get eldest daughter to work, then we had some work of our own to do, before meeting up with the others and having Fish & Chips for lunch.  Rather a warm day today - registering 37 degrees c and 45 in our shed, but there was a lovely sea breeze at the river.

This is a card I've made today for something a bit different, and a change from butterflies LOL, using stamp set Perfect Blend.  Many of you will already know I'm a Coffee Addict, ahh sorry lover and if you want to be friends with me, helps if u are one as well.


The base of my card is Sahara Sand card with Coastal Cabana, Basic Gray and Confetti White cardstock.  The patterned paper is from the pack Eastern Elegance, one of my faves.  My stamped and paper pieced cup sits on a frame cut with the Deco Label framelit and stamped with Gorgeous Grunge on the background of it.  Here is a closer look.


The greeting "For You" comes from the set Itty Bitty Banners. 

If you're in my area, hope you're keeping cool today.  Cheers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks