Happy Tuesday

Hello everyone,

How is your Tuesday.  I always seem to be happy on a Tuesday.  Must be the great company I keep. LOL!

Here's todays card which could be used for Valentine's Day, or an Anniversary or Wedding card.  I've made it with some More Amore Specialty designer paper and the Expressions Thinlits word "Love".



Pretty pink tones, aren't they?
The Cardstock is Raspberry Ripple and Very Vanilla with the Pink Heart coming directly from the patterned paper pack.  I've used a couple of embossing folders for texture, namely Fancy Fan and Delicate Designs and I've used the matching Scalloped Border framelit to cut the border edge and Deco Labe framelits on the front to frame my heart which is raised on dimentionals.

Here is a closer look.


While I'm  thinking about Love, I need to show you what my Daughter Anna brought home from school for me.  This was her craft project she made.


This wreath is so pretty, and I do love it.  Made with chopped up coloured garbage bags and some tinsel.

Hope you're also having a Happy Tuesday. See you next time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks