Matching Gift Box & Card

Hello Everyone,

How are you going with your Christmas Shopping?  Just 16 days until Christmas, but who's counting.

Today I'm sharing some packaging that I've decorated up to go with a Christmas Card I've already made, ready to be given to the recipient.  Are you after a quick idea?  This might be something you can use too.


These boxes come prepacked, ready to assemble and decorate through Stampin Up from the Holiday catalogue.  You can see I've added patterned paper around the box and a snowflake cut with the Snow Flurry die to the top of the circle on the lid. It's actually lined with accetate under the circle so you can see to the inside, whats actually inside.  In this instance they are honey roasted  cashews which are in a sealed celephane bag.  Below shows the photo of the box the card that it was made to coordinate with.



The card is a Joyfold style also featuring the Snow Flurry Bigz die and the paper that decorates both is from the  Quatrefancy Specialty pack.


I'm not much into making boxes or 3D items from scratch myself, so these are a marvellous timesaver and I'm so glad I invested in a pack of them.

Hope you have a fantastic day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks