Rev up the Motorbike


Hi Everyone,

Just sharing another card I've made with the Rev up the Fun stamp set.  Great for male cards, esp if you have motor enthusiasts amongst your family and friends.  I've used this stamp set quite a bite in recent months.

I've made an Easel Card here combining Label and Circle Collection Framelits.


The cardstock used is Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Smoky Slate and Silver Glimmer.
The greeting has been cut with Framelits from the Thinlits Flip Card Circle set.  I've also used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to create road like lines for the bike to sit on.  Here is a closeup of the image.


And being an Easel card, this one with a circular topper, I thought I should show you the side view as well as it sits slightly differently than many of my other Easel cards.


Thanks so much for stopping by to see my masculine card today.  Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Until next time...........



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks