A Glittery Butterfly Easel Card

Hello Everyone,

How are you this Saturday.  We've just had afternoon tea here with some relatives that aren't over this way very often and I made some Pikelets for them (photo at the end of this post).

It's been pretty warm here once again.  I'd like to know what happened to that rain that was predicted.  That storm totally missed us last night and the shower wasn't even to register in the rain gauge.

Here's my card today, another Easel card shaped this time, with the Deco Label Framelits.


The butterfly used is from an older set called Strength and Hope.  It's a Butterfly image I've had stamped for quite a while sitting in my box of bits just waiting for a home to land on.  Stamped with Whisper White ink and given the Frosty Glitter treatment, just like my shoe used yesterday.


I've used cardstock of Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple and Silver Glimmer for today's card.  The Deco Label framelits were used to cut the card and you can see from my side on view, how this Easel card sits.


I've used the Bitty Banners stamp set for the Happy Birthday greeting, but could have easily used the Love You from the set and turned it into a Valentine/Anniversary style card.  The greeting sits on a punched shape from the Mosaic punch..  You can see from my side view that my butterfly was stamped twice.  Once onto the Raspberry base shape and a second time, cut and layered.

As promised here's my afternoon tea - Pikelets with Jam and cream, yum.


Hope you are having an enjoyable weekend.  See you next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks