An oldie but a goodie - Snowmen

Hello Everyone,

I have some amazingly talented friends in the crafty world and today I want to share an idea I received from one of them.  Her name is Vicki and she provides me with lots of inspiration when it comes to 3D type projects.  Her blog is called Cards on the Table with Vicki .  I'm linking to a specific post from 2012 where she made Snowman Tic Tac holders for gift giving and actually sent me a sample.  Instructions are on her blog.

My girls thought there were a fantastic idea, and of course asked me to make some for their friends.  Anna has requested a few more this year for her close friends.  When your on a good thing, stick to it, right?  It saved me coming up with something new, which I would have turned to Vicki once again for, in any case.

Here they are.


Cute, aren't they.  Thanks for the awesome idea, Vicki.


My daughter needed a Secret Santa present in a hurry, so I turned to my little premade packaging and decorated another both which I filled with sweet treats.


Here is is again from another angle.  Oops, I hadn't noticed one of the Gems had slipped until after I'd photographed this box.  It's now been rectified.


Anna was happy with these.  Hope your Christmas preparation is going well.


Comments

  1. You are most welcome my dear. Love the way yours turned out. The box full of chocs and lollies is perfect for a Secret Santa too.Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks