Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #73





Hello Everyone,

To my followers, readers and stampers,

I wanted to take this opportunity to also wish you a very Merry Christmas and a safe festive break over this period.  If you're travelling, please take it easy on the roads. Many of you have been a great support to me during 2013 and your encouragement keeps me posting, creating and sane.   I hope you have loved ones, family or friends to enjoy this time of year with.  If not, there's always shopping, LOL! 

I've just spent a wonderful Christmas out with my family at Caloundra.  It's great to spend time with all my sisters who I don't see very often, plus my cute little niece.  We have more family dropping in home here tomorrow

Welcome to Wednesday's Paper Craft Crew Challenge.  This will be the final one for 2013.  We hope you can find time during the Silly Season to play along with us for this Holiday themed sketch.

videogram cover image

I swore I wasn't going to be making any more Christmas cards, in fact I have finished.  They are all posted/handed out, so I suppose this is a head start on 2014.
 

The Christmas tree stamped in the bottom corner is from the set called Evergreen.  The patterned paper is from the stack called Season of Style.  Cardstock is Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Whisper White with a little Champagne glimmer card.
 
 
 
We hope you will joining us for this final challenge of the year at the Paper Craft Crew.  Make sure you check out what all the designers have made to inspire you.
 
Have a great day.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks