Dare to Dream

Hello from Downunder,

It's Christmas Eve here and although I should be posting something Christmassy, that's not what sort of card I have made below today.  So here is a photo of our Christmas tree. 


We will be in the lounge room later tonight exchanging gifts with a few local family members after a BBQ here and then heading to Caloundra in the morning after Santa's been, to see my family and have Christmas Lunch at the Exchange Hotel.  My sisters are already staying at Caloundra on a holiday break for a couple of weeks, up from Brisbane.

This is another card I've made using the Swallowtail stamp with Illuminate ink, again on Elegant Eggplant card, but this time its a square on a Pistachio Pudding base.  I'm also using the Simply Pressed clay flower and little leaves for my card.  The Sentiment "Dare to Dream" comes from the set Thoughts of You.  I'm dreaming of great things to come in 2014.




There's a lot of people I'm thinking about this Christmas who mean so much to me.  I'm thankful for the many friends who share this blogging journey with me and pop in to see my creations.

As well as Joy, I also find Christmas is a time of reflection.  Loved ones now in Heaven and those who are separated by distance that I miss greatly.

On a lighter note, Christmas is about the children isn't it?  Of course the presents are great too, LOL!  But that's more about the Joy of watching the children open theirs and spending quality time together. 

Thanks so much for joining me today.  Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks