Butterfly Fun Frame Card

Hello Everyone,


How has your weekend been?  Its been an eventful one for us this weekend.  I had my final class of the year yesterday and we have a great time, with a delicious morning tea, followed by Christmas in Cooroy later in the afternoon and evening.  It did rain, but that didn't dampen the parade one little bit, it only helped cool things off.  The Fireworks still went off in the evening and they were a great end to the night. 

Today I have one of the cards to show you that we made in class.  This was a simple elegant card and the design was inspired by something made recently at the Paper Angels Charity event.  I've made so many Christmas Cards lately, that I was keen to do butterflies for a change as I've been missing them.  Come and have a look.



The cardstock is all Whisper White.  I've only used Vellum for the Papillon Potpourri butterfly which has been stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with Blushing Bride embossing powder.  Also used up some vintage Blushing Bride vintage pleated ribbon.    I've used the Fun Frames embossing folder to frame my vellum butterfly.


The greeting comes from the stamp set Blooming with Kindness and is stamped in Blushing Bride Ink.

Yes, I know this card is simple, but I love its simplicity and cleanness.  Would love to hear your thoughts though.  Enjoy what's left of your weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks