Some Christmas Joy Cards

Hello Everyone,

I'm back with some more Christmas cards today.  These ones are fairly simple with stamping directly onto the Card base.  I have done 2 cards the same design in two colours, Lost Lagoon and Bermuda Bay.  These cards feature the Bright & Beautiful Stamp set and die cut Joy cut with the Wonderful Wreath framelits.

Heres's the first one in Lost Lagoon.  Come and have a look.



I've combined this card with Silver Glimmer for the Star accents and Joy.




and here is the Bermuda Bay version.



This time I've used Brushed Gold as the accent and I added a few coloured rhinestones.  Have a look at my layered star here.



I really do like this CAS style especially when I'm pressed for time.  It's so busy this time of year, isn't it.  I actually had to spend 3 hours in Nambour last night while my daughter was at Dance concert dress rehearsals.  The things we do, anyway that meant no crafting time for me.  I'll leave you with a photo of both the cards side by side, and then a few snaps of my daughter in her stage makeup.  She loves the opportunity to glam it up, especially the fake eyelashes.

















Have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks