Happy Birthday for a Lovely Lady + Afternoon Picnic Butterfly Card

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share with you a card that I gave to my Grandmother who recently celebrated 94 years of age.  This is not a Stampin Up Card, for I new she loves flowers and that she would like this card.  In my former cardmaking life (Prior to Stampin Up!)  I made a lot of this style of dimentional layered 3D flowers.






I hope she remains in good health and is able to celebrate more years with us.

I've also made a card today using up some vintage designer paper called Afternoon Picnic.  I've combined it with our new beautiful Butterfly Thinlits die and the greeting comes from a set called Label Something.



The cardstock is Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder and Very Vanilla.  Here's the closeup.



I hope you've enjoyed seeing a couple of cards here.  Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks