Thursday, December 18, 2014

Joyful Tidings Washi Card

Hello Everyone,

Has it been hot enough for you?  It certainly has been here.  My girls are on school holidays so today it was a visit to the Kawana Shopping centre, clothes shopping so that the girls had something nice to wear for Christmas.   Mission accomplished but the bank balance is a little sad...lol.

I haven't had much time to craft today as I'm still busy writing in my cards to get them in the mail, but these are some I made recently that I'm sharing.  I've been putting my Washi tape to good use again.



The cardstock is all Whisper White, with a Gold Glimmer star added.  I also used the Tree punch to create a cut out for this card.  CAS again.




Don't they look elegant though?




The greeting comes from a vintage set called Christmas messages.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a good one.




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment